[web-devel] Need a subsite example/tutorial/documentation

vagif.verdi at gmail.com vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:01:17 CET 2011

Both Snap and Happstack can match against partial route. And after handling it
let it fall deeper to the next handler.

Does yesod routing support such model ?

> You should be able to avoid a subsite by checking the url in the
auhorization callbacks.

Could you please elaborate. I do not even know where to begin to look for such
callbacks.

The scaffolded site has an authentication example. But it is implemented as a
subsite. And i have a hard time figuring out how to create a subsite without a
documentation.