[web-devel] Web framework comparison

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sun Mar 20 16:32:40 CET 2011

Thanks for making this- I think others will find this useful also.

I am curious how how happstack support mysql & postgresql- does that just
mean you can use existing haskell libraries? In that case all the web
frameworks probably support every sql database, mongoDB, riak, or any other
database with a haskell client library.

Also, performance is a rather vague field :)