[web-devel] Last call for comments: WAI 0.4

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Mar 28 11:36:43 CEST 2011

It probably won't have any affect on Yesod. However, the next version
of Yesod is making some parallel changes, namely switching over to the
Text datatype whenever possible. It should help out performance a bit
(less marshaling data around, using packed representation, etc). But
I'm mostly doing it for consistency.

For the record: I'm hoping to make a Yesod 0.8 release fairly soon,
and I don't anticipate that very much 0.7 code will break with the new
release. Getting WAI 0.4 out the door is the first step in this
process.

Michael