[web-devel] Last call for comments: WAI 0.4

Roel van Dijk vandijk.roel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:07:39 CEST 2011

I share this opinion.

A package like case-insensitive doesn't expose non-ASCII characters in
its interface. Whether it uses such characters internally is of little
importance for dependencies. Even if you want to hack on
case-insensitive itself there is nothing forcing you to use these
characters. We would never reject a patch for not using our favourite
symbols.