[web-devel] Cascading/Scoping via indenting/whitespace in Cassius

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Apr 3 13:12:47 CEST 2011

Cassius actually supported this in the past. However, there are some
technical problems involving the syntax that led me to take it out.
However, this *is* a feature that's planned for Lucius, the
brace-syntax sibling of Cassius.

I'm open to revisiting the issue on Cassius, especially if someone
submits a patch.

Michael