[web-devel] Quitting Yesod

Aur Saraf sonoflilit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:52:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to profile a yesod app, and it seems like Haskell's
profiler only writes to file when the program exists. Gracefully. So
Ctrl+C twice is out of the question.

What I'm doing:

$ ~/Downloads/spawn-fcgi-1.6.3/src/spawn-fcgi -n -s /tmp/f.socket --
~/projects/f/dist/build/fastcgi/fastcgi +RTS -p

Then I enter a page that I want to profile.

Then my system starts swapping because the page takes 100% RAM (I'm
suspecting a space leak).

Then I hit Ctrl+C Ctrl+C to quit the yesod program.

Then I look at fastcgi.prof, and find it empty.

How can I get profiling info to be written to file? Am I wrong in
something I'm doing?

Thanks,
 Aur