[web-devel] Overhaul of wai-handler-devel

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Apr 8 16:20:38 CEST 2011

hint does have capabilities to load individual files (or symbols even, I
think). But I could never get hint working consistently with cabal-dev, even
after setting the environment variables accordingly.

Just a note, the pain we are feeling in Yesod is shared across all haskell
web frameworks. Others have been able to get plugins to work in a limited,
but unsatisfactory way.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Felipe Almeida Lessa <felipe.lessa at gmail.com