[web-devel] base-unicode-symbols not compiling

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:05:41 CEST 2011

I know in one application of mine, I had to add an explicit dependency for
version 0.2.1.1 in order to get it to compile on GHC 6.12.3.  That might be
worth a shot.  I'd heard that there was a fix in a later version for the
issue I had, but if you're still getting failures, perhaps adding a version
bound would help.

Then again, this may be related to people not running cabal update since the
fix was released... so maybe the first answer is to suggest a cabal update.