[web-devel] yesod devel

Justin Greene justin.j.greene at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 00:32:03 CEST 2011

I'm running into an issue with the new development server on Windows 7 x64.
 I've installed the Haskell Platform 2011.2.0.1 run cabal update, and then
cabal installed yesod.  I then ran yesod init and cabal install.  Finally I
ran yesod devel on the newly created site.  The site came up the first time,
but when I went to edit and save a hamlet template the first time and
refreshed the page it immediately showed me
"System.PosixCompat.Files.setFileTimes:
not supported: illegal operation".

Does anyone have any ideas how to get around this?

Thanks,