[web-devel] yesod devel strangeness

Matias Eyzaguirre dented42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:13:44 CEST 2011

I'm curious as to why direct-plugins was used instead of hs-plugins like yi uses. I have not actually had any experience with either, but from what I can tell it seems like hs-plugins is a bit simpler to work with, and it doesn't seem to require that packages be installed. perhaps that would be an easier route?

But again, as I said I have never actually used either of the two packages, so my opinion is based entirely on hearsay and not on actual hands on experience.