[web-devel] yesod devel strangeness

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Apr 25 19:53:07 CEST 2011

I *did* try using the plugins package in the past, but ran into two problems:

1) Couldn't get it installed on Windows, which (for better or worse)
is a supported platform for Yesod development.
2) The whole thing crashed when trying to load the app.

Point 2 might be solved by our switch to Dynamic, and maybe the
Windows issue can also be fixed somehow. But my experience so far
would definitely categorize direct-plugins as the simpler of the two.

Michael