[web-devel] is this a sign of a bad install?

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Tue Apr 26 23:04:05 CEST 2011

I had some trouble installing yesod 0.8.0, due to not reading the
migration instructions. I did an install in an unconventional way, so
am on the lookout for weirdness.
I know there have been some problems with "yesod devel", but my
problem hasn't been encountered yet, as far as this mailing list goes.

Here's the problem I am having.

mlitchard at apotheosis:~/repository$ yesod devel
yesod: user error (No cabal file found.
Please create a package description file <pkgname>.cabal)

yesod init seems to work. Could someone shed some light on what is
going on here?