[web-devel] yesod vs rails 3 asset pipeline

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Tue Jun 7 17:57:00 CEST 2011

nothing :)

Rails will also be able to flush the head of the page to the client and
stream the rest of the response to allow the client to begin asset
downloading earlier while the rest of the page is constructed. Something we
could look into, but it adds complexity and it remains to be seen if that
actually translates to noticeably better performance.

Greg Weber