[web-devel] Yesod developer meeting (IRC)

Tyson Whitehead twhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:21:54 CEST 2011

On June 17, 2011 14:56:46 Greg Weber wrote:
> We will meet at Freenode#yesod. We would like to do a conference call if
> that makes sense and is easy enough. If someone has a suggestion for a
> conference call service, or other tools that might be helpful let us know,
> or we can just try stuff out during the meetup. This is still an
> experiment.

Don't believe it is open source, but EVO is feature rich (video, voice, text,
screen sharing, etc.), there is no charge, supports Windows, Mac, and Linux,
launched from the browser, and is used (apparently) by the LHC guys.

http://evo.caltech.edu/evoGate/about.jsp

I haven't used it much myself (other than to fire it up and fool around on it a
bit to try out the features).

Cheers!  -Tyson