[web-devel] QuickCheck / Unit Testing Yesod apps?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Jun 19 12:47:43 CEST 2011

The package intended to help with this is wai-test[1]. It's not yet
fully-featured, but handles basic cases (check if something exists in
the output, confirm status codes, etc) well enough. I'm not sure if
we're overall better off improving wai-test for more sophisticated
testing, or make it easy to combine wai-test with some external
testing tools (Selenium, Ruby stuff, etc).

Michael

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/wai-test