[web-devel] On moving Yesod-specific discussion to a separate list

Thomas Sutton thsutton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:41:11 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm something of a lurker but it seems to me, both from my own
impressions and from some of the messages in this thread, that it's
not so much the /volume/ of Yesod-specific messages on this list as
the /proportion/ that is the "problem". I know that I, for one, would
spend much more attention on the messages in my haskell-web folder if
the content were more varied.

Perhaps the solution will be found not in trying to reduce the
Yesod-specific traffic but in increasing the rest. If everyone who
isn't a Yesod user were to post about what they /do/ use we might get
a wider range of discussion that engages more of the community?

Cheers,

Thomas Sutton