[web-devel] On moving Yesod-specific discussion to a separate list

Sterling Clover s.clover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:02:43 CEST 2011

I'm for yesod creating both a -users list and a -devel list. The
former for questions specific to yesod, and the latter for design
discussions specific to yesod. I'm interested in following the state
of the web-space in Haskell, but thoroughly uninterested in
yesod-specific discussions. As this thread shows, there are others in
the same boat. I'd be still less interested if we added more general
snap and happstack-related discussions of the same sort that exist
here for yesod. I think this list should be for announcements and
general discussions which have potential implications for more than
one framework/library, even if they arise in the context of a specific
framework or library.

In fact, I'd prefer if this list wasn't for help requests at all. At
this point, it would make sense to direct those to either a
framework-specific list, or even better, stackoverflow.

Cheers,
Sterl.