[web-devel] On moving Yesod-specific discussion to a separate list

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Tue Jun 28 11:12:06 CEST 2011

> In fact, I'd prefer if this list wasn't for help requests at all. At
> this point, it would make sense to direct those to either a
> framework-specific list, or even better, stackoverflow.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I would never prohibit anyone from
posting on this mailing list, but perhaps we could try to redirect
support questions to stackoverflow. I think it's a good place for
support, as it's easier to search through and comment on problems that
were already solved.

But once again, there's a fine line between some support questions and
more general questions, which could pose a problem.

Cheers,
Jasper