[web-devel] [yesod][newbie] Yesod applications on foreign architectures

Daniel Patterson lists.haskell at dbp.mm.st
Thu Jun 30 20:29:25 CEST 2011

You can also get an instance from amazon for free for a year... after the year is up (assuming pricing hasnt changed) it'll be much cheaper to host via a VPS, but you can do that for probably 8$/month if you can build in a local VM (linking memory requirements are massive, so either you pay for a lot of memory that you only use when building, bring you server to a grinding halt as it hard swaps for 20 minutes, or build locally and deploy the binaries)