[web-devel] On moving Yesod-specific discussion to a separate list (PS)

anthropornis anthropornis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:49:05 CEST 2011

PS I think no matter how many separate lists you have or don't have, it
should be pretty straightforward to put links to the lists on the
relevant (e.g., framework) specific websites. I found this one via such
methods.

And if the traffic on a given list is due to the newness of a framework
(?), there is nothing stopping anyone from merging a separate list back
into a generic list down the road if traffic lightens for a given
framework after it matures.

Just a couple of thoughts.