[web-devel] [xml-types] Help needed: Constructing XML documents

Aristid Breitkreuz aristidb at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:59:26 CEST 2011

Hamlet for XML would probably help, yeah. Does it work already, or are there
some necessary changes? Although it's maybe a bit too heavyweight for just
generating small XML documents that tell S3 to apply location constraints?

Parsing from a string would not make any sense as the next thing I do is
send it down a socket. I want to use Document for the added safety, there.
If there's a safe option that directly generates a ByteString or Builder,
that would work too.

Aristid