[web-devel] Pre-announcing: a HTTP load tester

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Thu Jul 14 07:41:47 CEST 2011

Hi, folks -

I'm currently working on a Haskell-based HTTP load tester, as I've gotten
tired of fighting with apachebench and httperf.

While there's no release yet, the code as it currently stands does work, and
it prints statistics about what it has measured. I'm announcing it long
before it's ready for prime time because I think others within this
community might already find it useful even in its current rough form, and
because I'd love to solicit patches and feature requests from you. The
current code base is small enough that it's really easy to hack on.

https://github.com/mailrank/http-load-tester