[web-devel] [Yesod] psuedo-announcement: yesod-goodies

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sun Jul 17 08:12:26 CEST 2011

I like these helpers! I am wondering if they can be organized a bit
better For the helpers that aren't specific to yesod (Shorten, Time,
Gravatar, Search) could that be move to a web-goodies or web-helpers module
so it is clear for non-Yesod users that they can use them and that there
isn't a yesod dependency?

I am also wondering if it is best to remove the Goodies namespace? But for
something like Time it might be named something like Display.Time (maybe
there is a better convention on hackage already).

Thanks,
Greg Weber