[web-devel] bindPort of Warp

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Jul 20 05:57:10 CEST 2011

No, this is not intentional behavior. I just borrowed the code for
bindPort from elsewhere. If you have a better implementation, I'd be
happy to pull it. But I think that at least until the network package
change happens we should conditionally compile to make sure Warp
always listens on IPv4 by default.