[web-devel] yesod init && wai-handler-devel

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Mon Sep 5 15:44:55 CEST 2011

HI Balázs,

We are about to release a new version of the "yesod devel" command that
should work well on Windows. You might try the command now and see if it
works ok for you. I don't know if anyone else has tested wai-handler-devel
on the 0.9 scaffold.

Please send more of your Yesod specific questions to the yesodweb google
group rather than web-devel

Thanks,
Greg Weber