[web-devel] Happstack plugin warnings

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Sat Sep 24 23:17:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

That is the intended behavior.. so that you know that the
recompilation failed and what the error was. If it just loaded the old
page, then you would probably keep hitting refresh trying to figure
out why your changes aren't showing up ?

However, if you have a better suggestion, please let us know! One idea
that has come up recently is the idea of using happstack-plugins at an
even higher level in the code, so that the whole application can be
dynamically reloaded. But that might not work so well with the current
method of displaying errors.

The work around at the moment is to fix the error :)

- jeremy