[web-devel] questions about ResponseEnumerator

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Wed Oct 5 08:47:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have two questions about ResponseEnumerator.

1) If Application opens a file Handle and uses enumHandle to return
   ResponseEnumerator, how does the Application close the Handle?

2) It seems to me that Warp pauses the timer while running
   Application. If we want to set timer to Application for security
   reasons, what is the best way to do so?

Thanks.

P.S.

Background: a process of mighttpd sometime dies. I'm not sure but I
suspect that the CGI part is doing something wrong.

--Kazu