[web-devel] Advice on implementing a web proxy

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Thu Dec 8 04:13:09 CET 2011

Erik,

>> In other
>> words, my concern is about uploading. In my company, uploading files
>> whose size is some giga bytes is quite common. I don't know how to
>> relay a uploading huge file with a fixed-size buffer with Warp.
>
> I too would very much like to see a solution to this issue.

It seems to me that your http-proxy package solves this problem. Is my
understanding correct?

Your package has some duplicated code from Warp. Is it possible to
merge the functionality to Warp and to provide the proxy feature which
is re-usable from WAI applications? I would like to implement robust
reverse-proxy on Warp.

Thanks.

--Kazu