[web-devel] [Haskell-cafe] network-2.3.0.10 compiled for ghc 7.4.1 windows

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:12:58 CET 2012

Hi Johan,
The patch is not for the current version of network and the code is
quite different. Basically it is necesary to  define this variable as
"unsigned short" that is the thing intended in the patch. however I
put it by brute force, without regard of the prerpocessor directives.
With this change the code compiles well with:

http://neilmitchell.blogspot.com/2010/12/installing-haskell-network-library-on.html

However my compiled library lack the methods defined as foreign. I´ll
keep trying.