[web-devel] ANN: hissmetrics, server API access to KISSmetrics

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:27:53 CEST 2012

Hello!

I'm pleased to announce the hissmetrics package [2].  It's has
unofficial API bindings to KISSmetrics that allows you to do
everything the official bindings do as well.  It's already at version
0.2.2, so grab it while it's hot! =D

This package has been developed on my work time, so thanks to my nice
employer.  In the near future the copyright of the package will be
transferred to my employer but the license will stay the same (BSD3).

Cheers, =)

[1] https://www.kissmetrics.com/
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hissmetrics

--