[web-devel] mongodb test issue and nested models

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Wed Jun 27 00:47:42 CEST 2012

I just got around to some persistent-mongodb cleanup (thanks for the
patches from the community). Hopefully I will have time to take a look
at fixing yesod test soon.

The downside & upside of the persistent API is it works across
different databases. Therefore there are no additional docs other than
Haddocks on the mongoDB persistent API.
For any amount of slightly sophisticated embedded usage you will
likely want to do updates with the raw driver:
https://github.com/yesodweb/yesod/wiki/Rawmongo