[web-devel] http-types: Request for comments for major release

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Fri Jul 6 04:54:14 CEST 2012

Hello Aristid,

> I have decided to deprecate the current header functions, and expose new
> constants like hContentLength = "Content-Length" instead.

I guess this is a best solution.

> I'm very open to pull requests for more headers though! So if you often need a
> header, please just add it to the file and send me a pull request. The only
> headers I won't add are non-standard headers.

I have tried to use http-types v0.7. Here are missing headers for me:

	https://github.com/kazu-yamamoto/wai-app-file-cgi/blob/master/Network/Wai/Application/Classic/Header.hs

I guess that Server: and Location: should be defined in http-types
since they are used often. (This is not a strong opinion.)

--Kazu