[web-devel] [Yesod] Abstracting permissions with Yesod

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Sep 10 12:34:30 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Arthur Clemens <arthurclemens at gmail.com>wrote:

> Actually, I bet I know what the problem is: the export list in
> Foundation.hs doesn't include the AdminR datatype. Try adding:
>
>     AdminR (..)
>

> Yes, now it works.
> That's quite a gotcha.
>
> Arthur

I agree it's a gotcha, but I'm not sure there's anything we can do to avoid
the issue. I suppose we could get rid of the export list in Foundation.hs,
but that's not really a good practice in general. Best bet is likely to
keep wiki documentation up to date. Which based on the Github newsfeeds, it
seems you've been doing a very good job of, thank you. :)

Michael