[web-devel] maxListenQueue

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Oct 11 07:17:41 CEST 2012

Awesome!  That is exactly what acme-http is for! I am definitely
interested in figuring out ways to improve acme-http so that it can be
a better reference for 'best practices' when it comes to high
performance HTTP servers. So, if you discover techniques that can be
applied to acme-http I am very interested in hearing about them.
Especially when it comes to the 'black magic' parts. acme-http makes
no attempts to decode the request body.. because making a faster
multipart/form-data decoder is relatively straight-forward. With
acme-http I want to explore the more mysterious bottlenecks -- things
like maxListenQueue, TCP_NODELAY, etc.

Thanks!
- jeremy