[Xmonad] mod-shift-c has no effect

Jason Creighton jcreigh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:19:40 EDT 2007

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 11:04:49PM +0200, Georg Neis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the only program that I'm able to kill by pressing mod-shift-c is
> xterm.  For all other programs I can't notice any effect.

What programs are you having trouble with, specifically?

mod-shift-c just asks the program to quit. For instance, if I
mod-shift-c on firefox with multiple open tabs, I get a warning dialog
about closing multiple tabs. It's not a "hard kill". Basically, it does
the same thing that other WMs do when you click a close button.

Jason Creighton