[Xmonad] ANNOUNCE: xmonad 0.1

Jason Creighton jcreigh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:02:39 EDT 2007

On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 04:42:52AM -0500, Spencer Janssen wrote:
> The xmonad dev team is pleased to announce the inaugural release of:

Initial checkin was March 6. So that's what, a month and a half, maybe
two months from zero to dwm-killer? :)

Seriously, great job guys. I can only hope the next two months of xmonad
development will be as interesting as the first two.

> More information, screenshots, documentation and community resources are
> available from:
>
>      http://xmonad.org

Nice looking website! Kudos to whoever put that together.

> Xmonad is available from hackage, and via darcs. Happy hacking!
>
> The Xmonad Team:
>
>     Spencer Janssen
>     Don Stewart
>     Jason Creigh

A minor nit: My name is actually Jason Creighton. :)

Jason Creighton