[Xmonad] darcs patch: XPrompt: a module for easily writing gr... (and 3 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Aug 2 14:08:30 EDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 08:01:43PM +0200, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 10:54:39AM -0700, Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> > Your message was received.
>
> yes, thanks. still I'm not able to send patches from darcs (and darcs
> uses the same sendmail mutt is using).
>
> I'm sending the patch manually.

ok, at least now I know that the problem is not on my side: file with
an attachment are not getting through, but my sendmail is regularly
sending them. I'll try to sort this out.

BTW, the patch can be downloaded here, if you are interested:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xprompt.patch

I'll try to resend it tomorrow. Hopefully the completion stuff will be
finished. Hopefully.

all the best
andrea