[Xmonad] Question about window ordering

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Mon Aug 6 22:32:24 EDT 2007

I agree with everything you say, but I can imagine a time down the road where it might be easier to
allow users to compile xmonad outside of the xmonad source directory.  That way, they would just
need a Config.hs file and essentially nothing else (unless they also wanted to create their own
local extensions).  This would also make it easier if multiple users were all using the same xmonad
installation.  Not that this is in any way a priority.

Mike