[Xmonad] Re: Xmonad no longer compile since latest darcs pull

Tassilo Horn tassilo at member.fsf.org
Thu Aug 16 04:08:13 EDT 2007

Hi Xavier,

only as a side-note.  Although I use a heavily modified Config.hs
(different key bindings, lots of extensions) it's quite easy for me to
sync changes in with Emacs' `ediff'.  So if xmonad fails to compile the
first thing I do is `ediff' between my Config.hs and the original one.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
If programmers deserve to  be rewarded for creating innovative programs,
by the same  token they deserve to be punished if  they restrict the use