[Xmonad] Switching away from and back to a tabbed workspace

Dave Harrison dave at nullcube.com
Sun Aug 26 19:42:05 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Not sure if I'm the only one seeing this or not, but what I'm seeing
when I have a tabbed workspace, is that if I have >1 tab in the
workspace and I switch to another workspace that requires my current
workspace be hidden (so not resulting in a swap of two visual
workspaces), and then switch back to it, the visual presentation of
the tabs is some strange munge of the tab I had selected, and the tab
that had been viewing before I chose the currently selected one.

This behaviour doesn't seem to show up in the other default layouts
that I use such as tiled or full.

I'm using the following src checkouts,

xmonad
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20070820150225]