[Xmonad] darcs patch: the gaps list should be filled with the default value ...

Kai Grossjohann kai.grossjohann at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Jul 5 03:41:03 EDT 2007

Andrea Rossato <mailing_list at istitutocolli.org> writes:

> this corrects what I believe was and is a bug in the original code: the gaps
> list should be filled with the default values set in Config.hs. We are
> simulating a xinerama setup, but we have just one set of gaps.
>
> ciao
> andrea
>
> Thu Jul  5 00:41:10 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
>   * the gaps list should be filled with the default value from Config.hs

I have a Xinerama setup.  Only the first monitor has a gap, and only it
displays the two dzen2 instances.  (I use something very close to the
suggested setup in XMonadContrib/scripts/run-xmonad.sh.)

I like it.

Though I do have to admit that sometimes I think it could be nice if the
dzens would follow the focus.

Kai