[Xmonad] Re: Emailing: A taste of Haskell.pdf

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 5 11:03:07 EDT 2007

aha!  And I have discovered that if I give xnest geom settings that are small enough so that the xnest window is smaller than full-screen to start with, then indeed everything works as expected.  If you give it geom settings that are bigger than full-screen, then it must pass the bigger ones one to xmonad, but meanwhile it displays its own window full-screen. Hence truncation.

Simon