[Xmonad] xmonad crashing

Spencer Janssen sjanssen at cse.unl.edu
Thu Jul 12 02:17:58 EDT 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007 23:06:55 Geoffrey Alan Washburn wrote:
> After pulling in a few recent patches I've been having problems with
> xmonad crashing when I close windows from Thunderbird.  I haven't
> extensively tested whether there are other applications that this
> happens with.  xmonad dies with the following information.  I'm
> compiling with ghc 6.6 on Linux.  Let me know if there is some
> additional information that I can provide.

I believe this issue has been fixed with the latest version of X11-extras.
Please pull the latest X11-extras patches and test.  Remember, you need
to 'runhaskell Setup clean' both xmonad and X11-extras, and be sure to build
and install X11-extras before rebuilding xmonad.

Everyone that has experienced this crash, please reply whether the fix works
for you.

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen