[Xmonad] darcs patch: implement Spencer's decoration suggestion. (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Jun 10 11:41:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Here's a complete set of patches to enable my tabbed layout (which this
time I really am about to send).

David

Sat Jun  9 18:22:37 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * implement Spencer's decoration suggestion.

Sat Jun  9 18:35:31 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * send message when "windows" is called.

Sun Jun 10 08:35:53 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * accept unmodified clicks.
  I believe this restores the previous behavior where clicking on an
  unfocussed window brings it into focus (e.g. when switching workspaces, so
  your mouse is over an unfocussed window).  It also is necesary for tabbed
  workspaces to function properly.

Sun Jun 10 08:38:36 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * a few modifications to event-sending to make Tabbed layout work.