[Xmonad] darcs patch: change keybinding for restart to Escape.

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Tue Jun 12 14:53:14 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 02:30:58PM +0300, Avi Rozen wrote:
> However, if I don't move the type signature declaration of commands to
> Config.hs I get the following warning:
> Warning: Definition but no type signature for `commands'

yes, this is a warning, but the type checker is able to guess the
type. As you see, haskell has a strong static typing discipline, but
haskell type checker is usually able to infer the type.

sometimes, when it is clear, it is not written, even if a good
discipline would require writing the type signature.

In interactive mode (with Hugs or ghci) you can ask for a type with
:t funcionname

You'll find haskell a bit hard at the very beginning, but I'm sure
you'll come to love it very very shortly.

all the best.
andrea