[Xmonad] darcs patch: Proposal for a template of module documentation

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 13 09:24:49 EDT 2007

mailing_list:
> Hi!
>
> this is a proposal for documenting extensions. If you think it could be
> useful, I'll submit a patch for the other modules.
> have a look of the haddock output here:
> http://gorgias.mine.nu/tabbed/XMonadContrib-Tabbed.html
>
> Let me know,
> Andrea

I think this is a great idea, and fits with my idea of generating the
contrib.html page describing the extensions, and linking to the
generated haddocks. Could be automated, given haddocks like this.

> Wed Jun 13 15:10:29 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
>   * template for module information and documentation

> New patches:
>
> [template for module information e documentation
> Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>**20070613131029] {
> hunk ./Tabbed.hs 1
> -module XMonadContrib.Tabbed ( tabbed ) where
> +-- |
> +-- Module      :  XMonadContrib.Tabbed
> +-- Copyright   :  (c) David Roundy
> +-- License     :  ??? GPL 2 ???

Since extensions are really really truly compiled in, and hosted by us,
we're going to have to mandate BSD3/xmonad license I think.