[Xmonad] darcs patch: make square work with new doLayout. (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Jun 13 09:44:18 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:09:11PM -0700, Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> I'm not so sure that last part is a good thing.  Currently,
> XMonadContrib is a free-for-all with no borders; when David commits
> bogus code, I have no qualms about randomly fixing it, and Spencer will
> apply it just as easily.  I fear specifying responsibility will have the
> unwanted effect of reducing the collaborative maintainance that
> XMonadContrib has seen so far.

Since you quoted me as an example (presumably because I write very buggy
code that often needs fixes), I figure I'll point out that of course I'm
very happy when someone else fixes code that I've written, and am enjoying
the free-for-all atmosphere of XMonadContrib.  But I agree with dons that
specifying the "official" author needn't reduce that.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net