[Xmonad] darcs patch: clean up TwoPane to work on Stacks as it... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Jun 19 11:15:56 EDT 2007

Last, but not least, here's my patch to make XMonadContrib work with
generic Layouts (or whatever you call them).  Mostly trivial, but depends
on the cleanup of TwoPane that I made (which is why I made it, as you might
guess, as it was, TwoPane would have had to be a Layout Window, which would
be ugly).

David

Tue Jun 19 08:09:28 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * clean up TwoPane to work on Stacks as it ought.

Tue Jun 19 08:10:00 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * update contrib to deal with generic layouts.