[Xmonad] Announce: xmobar-0.1 released!

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Jun 23 13:49:22 EDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 08:09:23AM -0700, Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> > wrong. According to heap profiling there are no memory leaks, am I
> > right? Am I reading the report correctly?
>
> According to heap profiling, yes, there are no heap leaks.  You might
> still be leaking some other kind of memory...

I love the cryptic way you put it...;-)

I have the feeling that what's wrong, in my code, is somehow related to
the way I'm using the Graphic Context. Or, perhaps, the FontStruct.
There's something wrong in my understanding of Xlib.

I've been running it with +RTS -M1M -RTS for hours, now. Top reports
about 8 Mega of resident memory...

I'm going to keep on studying till I'll find a solution.

All the best.
Andrea