[Xmonad] darcs patch: move Spiral to LayoutHelpers. (and 4 more)

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 27 09:03:58 EDT 2007

droundy:
> A resend for dons.  Conflicts with two recently accepted patches, but I
> don't see that as my fault.  If you accept patches that implement wrong
> fixes for code written my myself that I've properly fixed, then you can
> deal with the conflicts.

Thanks David. You can avoid this situatoin by dropping by #xmonad on irc
to discuss changes, before sending off mountains of code. Its very hard
to review things that haven't been discussed beforehand, which means
delays and hold ups, as we sort though the new code. As I say, we like
to be cautious.

Cheers,
   Don